732 E County Road 300 S
Learn how to paint seascapes, from sunrise to evening. All levels of painters welcome. Even first time painters are surprised at what they can do! Step by step demo and one-on-one assistance. I have been painting for over 40 years and I have a fun and easy instructional style. You can learn to oil paint with a step-by-step demo and personal one-on-one instructional classes.
- Take home a finished oil painting at the end each day of the class.
- Canvas and all other supplies provided, please bring paper towels
- You are welcome to bring snacks and drinks, we will take short breaks.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early so we can start on time.
- You can paint one day, two days or all 3 days – discounts for those taking more than one class.
- One day only – $55
- Two days (you pick the classes) – $100
- All three days – $145
- Time: 10 am – 1pm each day (or until we finish with the painting).
- Limited to 6 students per day so register early to reserve your seat. I’ll post how may in each class as I get registrations.
- (3 spaces left for the10th and 11th, 5 for the 12th, so 3 for all 3 days)